Our software is the most effictent and cost effective project management SaaS on the market!! Check out our available plans now...
Plans & Pricing >>
See a tour of our software here »
Simply enter your login info on the right and you will access your ProjectCollabHQ account ...or... you can also enter you custom url into your internet browser
Project CollabHQ is an online SaaS(Software-as-a-Service) application that helps you and/or you company to get organized and collaborate with your projects, task lists, milestones, files, work reports, and much more.
Project CollabHQ is for any person, company or group of people who have multiple projects going at any given time. The application is perfect for all types of organization, group, team or individual.
Project CollabHQ has a price plan to suit your organization's needs. Please view http://projectcollabhq.com/plans-pricing.php for more information and a plan that suits you.
Absolutely. We safeguard and protect your data in a number of ways. This is a bit technical but these are a few of the reasons you data is safe with us.
1. We use salted password hashes instead of plain-text passwords (Many other online applications don't implement this).
2. We use SSL for all login screens (for all projectcollabhq.com sub-domains).
3. Our servers and databases are hosted in a completely secure facility requiring security card and passport iD for access to the facility.
4. Our servers are completely locked down.
5. We securely back-up all our databases to a secure off-site facility twice daily.
So yes, your information is completely safe and secure.
We'll be happy to deal with any questions you may have. Just go to our contact page to get in touch.
Absolutely - Project CollabHQ is a monthly service and you can cancel, upgrade or downgrade at any time.
You can use any of the following browsers:
On PC - IE 7,8,9, Firefox 3.5 or later, SafarI 4 or later, Google Chrome, Opera
On Macs - Firefox 3.5 or later, Safari 4 or later, Google Chrome, Opera
On Linux - Firefox 3.5 or later, Google Chrome, Opera
All passwords should be at least 6 characters in length and contain at least one number.
A very good question. We secure your information in a number of ways:
Coding Guidelines and checks:
- We enforce strong coding guidelines
- We used a custom-built framework called SiteEngine.
- SiteEngine secures all site pages and prevents access to unauthorized users.
- All Ajax response action pages are secured against being called directly.
- Included files cannot be linked to directly.
- The SiteEngine Framework prevents access to all pages (except the login page) without authorization.
- Query parameter checking is used everywhere to type-check and secure against SQL injection attacks.
- URL and Form parameter checking is used everywhere to type-check user requests and secure against and prevent attacks.
- All content that originates from a user is escaped with XSS filters preventing Cross Site Scripting attacks.
- Uploaded user files can not be linked to directly - they are streamed though our application server for security.
- Integrated permission system prevents unauthorized access to objects.
- The database has character escaping turned off.
- Passwords are stored in hashed format - even with access to the database, passwords cannot be determined
- Multiple-line SQL statement execution disabled to prevent SQL injection attacks.
- Error reports are automatically emailed to developers - this also shows any hacking attempts.
- High security SSL is used online for all logins and is an option for any host-it-yourself installation.
- Policies include routine changing of server access passwords.
- All OS and middleware security updates applied and routinely checked.
- All unnecessary services are disabled.
- High strength passwords are used.
- Debugging only available to registered IP Addresses.
- Execute permissions disabled on web folder to prevent uploaded files from being executed.
- Files stored in off-line location.
- Servers are in a highly secure location.
- Access to servers is limited to a few people.
- Firewall prevents access from unauthorized locations (except for port 80 basic HTTP).
Testing & Awareness:
- We monitor general Internet security threats and viruses and ensure all updates and hot fixes are promptly applied.
- We have a number of scripts and tools such as SQLPowerinjector to test our interfaces.
There is no limit on the file size provided the account you are paying for has enough storage space.
If you choose the Enterprise plan, you can upload up to 50 GB with no problems!
Yes. By default, clients can upload files to your project. This is essential for good collaboration.
You can also have private files in a project that the client can't see.
There is a "Comment" field on each task where you can put in all the extra task details. Or you may edit the existing task details, so long as you have the proper permissions.
Yes, you can set up task list templates. All templates are viewable to admins and managers.
Not currently. We will have a mobile web version available soon.
We decided against allowing users to choose different start pages when they log in as it might confuse people.
What you can do is just bookmark a specific page and then after the login you will go straight to that page.
There is no way to completely delete a project. You may, however, "Mark Complete" a project which will set the project in the Archive tab for the projects page. For additional info see Question 19.
Not currently but we are working on it! We'll keep you posted!
Yes of course. To archive a project, just click on the Projects Tab or select View All from the projects tab drop down menu, click on the project name in which you wish to archive, then click the "Mark Completed" button.
Note that when a project is archived, you can no longer make any changes until it is made active again.
Here at Project CollabHQ we believe in managed complexity... meaning not everyone will want or need all the available features. This is how our widgets section was born!
Simply click on the Widgets link in the uppper right hand menu. In there you will find additional features to make your application more robust.
Easily install or uninstall widgets by moving them from one column or the other.